20 YEAR WARRANTY
- Warranty covers faults/defects in materials and workmanship of manufactures items. Normal wear and tear, natural variations are not considered defects.
- Warranty does not apply to damage caused by accident, neglect or misuse considered outside of the products intended use. Warranty is also not covered for improper storage, installation, assembly or transport.
- Should a warranty claim be accepted, Corella will either repair / replace parts or complete products at their discretion, free of charge. This process happening only once the product has been returned to Corella. If shipping or freight is required additional costs will be charged accordingly.
- The warranty only extends to the original purchaser. Warranties are non-transferable.
- All repairs or replacements of parts must be carried out by a Corella representative.
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by proof of purchase, full details of the defect and any further documentation requested by a Corella representative e.g. photographs.
- For further information on a specific item please contact one of our friendly team members
- Phone: 07 4639 2412
- Email: email@example.com