- Comfortable soft padded foam seat
- Genuine black PU upholstery
- Stylish Chrome 5 point spider base
- Elegant winged arm rest design
- Gas lift
- Seat and back tilt with multi-lock mechanism
- Seat height range 425 – 540mm
- 120kg Weight Rating
- 5 Year Warranty
Pelle High Back Executive Chair
$365.00 inc GST
- High Back Executive Chair
- Elegant Winged Arm Rest Design
- Gas Lift
- Seat & Back Tilt With Multi-Lock
- Black PU Leather
- Chrome 5 Star Spider Base
- Weight Rating – 120 Kgs
|Gas Height Range||425mm - 540mm|
|Overall Height||1130mm - 1250mm|
5 YEAR WARRANTY
- Warranty covers faults/defects in materials and workmanship of manufactures items. Normal wear and tear, natural variations are not considered defects.
- Warranty does not apply to damage caused by accident, neglect or misuse considered outside of the products intended use. Warranty is also not covered for improper storage, installation, assembly or transport.
- Should a warranty claim be accepted, Corella will either repair / replace parts or complete products at their discretion, free of charge. This process happening only once the product has been returned to Corella.
- If shipping or freight is required additional costs will be charged accordingly.
- The warranty only extends to the original purchaser. Warranties are non-transferable.
- All repairs or replacements of parts must be carried out by a Corella representative.
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by proof of purchase, full details of the defect and any further documentation requested by a Corella representative e.g. photographs.
- For further information on a specific item please contact one of our friendly team members
- Phone: 07 4639 2412
- Email: email@example.com
CARE & MAINTENANCE
It is important that maintenance is done on a regular basis.
Dirt and grime can damage powder coated and melamine surfaces, regular cleaning will assist with the appearance and performance of our product.
Cleaning should be as follows:
- Clean surfaces with a dilute solution of mild liquid detergent in warm water. Avoid hot solutions.
- Do not use abrasive tools on surfaces.
- After cleaning rinse the film with fresh water.
- Do not use strong solvent cleaners.
Where a product has door tracks regular vacuuming to clear dust and debris will assist the operation and longevity of the doors.
Do not cut or slide heavy objects directly on or over melamine or powder coated surfaces as they will scratch and scuff.
Products are designed for indoor use only. Unless otherwise specified by Corella.
Exposure to the elements can lead to rusting of steel items, swelling of melamine.
Where possible do not position goods in direct sunlight as this can lead to fading of colours, also lifting of edge tapes on melamine products.
Corella suggests products are not dragged when moved, if items need to be moved the use of a trolley is recommended if unable to lift heavy items.
Do not sit on desks, tables or steel storage products.
It is recommended to sit in chairs using an upright posture, not leaning back excessively and getting in and out of the chair as gently as possible so not to cause excessive wear on mechanism. Chair mats are recommended to be used where castors are on chairs.
We accept the following payment methods
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.